Our employees have worked for more than 125 years for the betterment of Georgia, guided by Georgia Power's core value: A Citizen Wherever We Serve.
Whether getting involved in a civic organization, mentoring a young student, raising money to fight cancer or joining in a wide range of other activities, their dedication to serve has been a trademark of Georgia Power employees for generations.
- 11/2014 - Georgia Power Supports Women Build with Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity
- 11/2014 - Branch Serves as an Outdoor Adventure for Youth
- 11/2014 - Citizens of Georgia Power Celebrates 53 years of Service
- 11/2014 - Another Critical Path Activity Completed at Vogtle 3
- 11/2014 - EPRI Yearly Meeting Held at Water Research Center
- 11/2014 - Commission Approves Solar Projects at Three Army Bases
- 10/2014 - Manufacturers Updated on Powder Coating at CRC
- 10/2014 - PowerTOWN goes bilingual
- 10/2014 - Robotics Showcase Inspires Young Minds
- 10/2014 - Georgia Power Focuses on Literacy for Pre-K Week
- 10/2014 - Georgia Power Installs Second Eagle Camera at Berry College
- 10/2014 - Athens Ambassadors Chapter Celebrates Its 30th
- 10/2014 - Customer Resource Center Demonstrates
- 10/2014 - Georgia Power Earns
- 10/2014 - Georgia Power Honors Military Training Graduates
- 09/2014 - Energy makeover in progress at former office building
- 09/2014 - Georgia Power marks Drive Electric Week
- 09/2014 - Site Selection recognizes Georgia Power economic development for 16th year
- 09/2014 - Annual Club of Hearts Campaign Kicks Off Sept
- 09/2014 - Scott Health Fair
- 09/2014 - Workforce Development Roundtable Includes National V2
- 08/2014 - Georgia Power answers ice bucket challenge
- 08/2014 - Georgia Power starts market based solar program
- 08/2014 - MAGIC Camp
- 08/2014 - Longleaf stewardship grants awarded
- 08/2014 - Learning Power back to class for fourth year
- 08/2014 - Georgia Power recognized for account management
- 08/2014 - Georgia Power in top quartile of large business customer survey
- 08/2014 - Fun Vogtle tweet gets top 5 ranking
SO To Go
A monthly summary of high-level Southern Company information. Get the facts and figures about environmental leadership, climate change, new nuclear, transmission & distribution, renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Help make a difference in the community and develop lasting relationships by becoming an Ambassador today.
Looking for benefits contact information or online forms? We have the answers for you.
Special Collectibles Offer for Georgia Power Retirees
Vogtle 3&4 Media Library
We are proud to be building the first new generation of nuclear energy facilities in the U.S. See the latest videos and photos of Vogtle units 3 and 4.
Back to Top ↑