2014 Heating & Cooling Program
When you install an energy-efficient heat pump, you give your residential and small business customers greater control of their indoor comfort and energy costs. And, through Georgia Power's dealer rebate program, you can earn a $200 rebate for each residential or small commercial installation. Just install a heat pump that replaces a fossil-fuel system or is used for a previously unconditioned space like a basement or bonus room.
- View the program description for more details.
- Download the contract.
- Access the IRS W-9 form.
- Find a regional Georgia Power representative for single family homes.
- Find a regional Georgia Power representative for multifamily homes.
- CO-OP Guidelines
Customer Rebate Offers
Georgia Power is running a heat pump campaign from January 13 through December 15, 2014. The campaign promotes the benefits of a customer converting from a natural gas furnace to an electric heat pump. Potential rebates include:
- $550 rebate for ≥ 16 SEER Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) conversion
- $400 rebate for ≥15 SEER conversion
- $200 rebate for 13 – 14.9 SEER conversion
- $250 rebate for ≥ 16 SEER Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) replacement
- $100 rebate for ≥ 15 SEER
Georgia Power's Heating & Cooling Consumer website for residential customers interested in heating and cooling upgrades
Home Energy Improvement Program for residential customers interested in personalized home energy improvement recommendations