2015 Heating & Cooling Program
When you install an energy-efficient heat pump, you give your residential and small business customers greater control of their indoor comfort and energy costs. And, through Georgia Power's dealer rebate program, you can earn a $200 rebate for each residential or small commercial installation. Just install a heat pump that replaces a fossil-fuel system or is used for a previously unconditioned space like a basement or bonus room.
- View the program description for more details.
- Download the contract.
- * Access the IRS W-9 form.
- Find a regional Georgia Power representative for single family homes.
- Find a regional Georgia Power representative for multifamily homes.
- CO-OP Guidelines
By clicking on the link, you will leave georgiapower.com and be directly transferred to a third-party website not affiliated with Georgia Power Company. Georgia Power Company does not endorse or approve any third-party websites or its products, services or opinions. The terms and privacy policies of the third-party website will apply. Your use of the third-party website and its content is at your own risk.
Customer Rebate Offers
Georgia Power is running a heat pump campaign from January 13 through August 31, 2015. The campaign promotes the benefits of a customer converting from a natural gas furnace to an electric heat pump. Potential rebates include:
- $550 rebate for ≥ 18 SEER Traditional Heat Pump or ≥ 16 SEER Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) conversion / add-on
- $400 rebate for ≥15 SEER conversion / add-on
- $200 rebate for state minimum code efficiency SEER conversion / add-on
- $250 rebate for ≥ 16 SEER Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) replacement
- $100 rebate for ≥ 15 SEER
Websites of Interest
Georgia Power's Heating & Cooling Consumer website for residential customers interested in heating and cooling upgrades
Home Energy Improvement Program for residential customers interested in personalized home energy improvement recommendations