Georgia Power Plants
Georgia Power maintains a number of plants throughout the state to support Georgia's energy needs. We are committed to providing energy to our customers using the safest and most efficient methods.
- Plant Bowen
- Plant Hammond
- Plant Hatch
- Plant McDonough – Atkinson
- Plant Scherer
- Plant Vogtle
- Plant Wansley
Use these PDF documents to find out more about specific Georgia Power plants.
- Central Georgia Hydro Group (consists of stations Lloyd Shoals, Wallace and Sinclair
- Chattahoochee Hydro Group (consists of stations Langdale, Riverview, Bartletts Ferry, Goat Rock, Oliver and North Highlands)
- Morgan Falls Hydro Project
- North Georgia Hydro Group (consists of stations Burton, Nacoochee, Terrora, Tallulah Falls, Tugalo and Yonah)
Use these PDF documents to find out more about specific Hydroelectric Projects.
Get an overview of our different plants and see how they work.
Let Us Help
With Georgia Power's energy-efficiency programs, you can save money, use energy efficiently and help the environment. Get energy advice, audits, incentives and rebates for efficiency improvements.
Back to Top ↑