The Georgia Power Small Commercial Direct Install Program helps small commercial customers manage energy costs and maintain a competitive edge. Work with Georgia Power's approved vendor, FSG, to assess your energy-efficiency opportunities. Georgia Power will pay up to 70% of energy-efficiency upgrades for Georgia Power customers who participate in this program.
- Save up to 70% on energy-efficiency lighting upgrades, thermostats, and more.
- Earn a fast return on your investment.
- Enhance your customer experience and improve employee productivity.
How to Apply
- Contact Georgia Power's program contractor, FSG, and schedule an on-site energy analysis.
Facility Solutions Group (FSG)
- After the analysis, FSG will provide a report outlining potential energy-savings opportunities and associated costs.
- To proceed with the proposed upgrades, sign a Small Commercial Direct Install Participation Agreement.
- Once the project is completed, you pay the customer share percentage to FSG and Georgia Power pays the remaining percentage, up to 70%, to the contractor.
- The program is available to Georgia Power commercial customers with a peak demand of 60 kW or less.
- Program contractor, FSG, can confirm your eligibility.