If you are relocating your business, you can transfer service by contacting our Business Solutions Center (1-888-655-5888).
- You will need the following information to transfer your service:
- Name of the company (or name of the primary account holder, if different).
- Service addresses for where the power is currently on and service address to be transferred to.
- Names of any engineering or marketing representatives who have assisted you if the new service is at new premises.
- County, location name, and building size/square footage information (if the building is new)
- Company phone number.
- Federal tax ID (or Social Security number of the primary account holder).
- Mailing address (if different from service address) or email address for our free Paperless Billing option.
- Effective date you would like service to be turned off at current location and the date for the new location (Monday through Friday).
- Temporary contact information for us to use during the installation process.
- Names of all people you would like to authorize on your account.
- Descriptions of any access problems, such as locked gates, dogs, etc.
- You may be instructed to provide additional information to complete your request. If additional documentation is required at the time of request, please email documents to: BSCGPC@southernco.com or fax to: 404-707-2501.
We can connect your service Monday through Friday; service is not available on weekends. Orders submitted during normal business hours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. are eligible for next-day service. Please note that we will not be able to provide next-day service for new service requests requiring installation or other construction work (digging, etc.)