With as much as 50 percent of monthly utility bills going to heat and cool homes, more and more people have made the switch to an energy-efficient heat pump.
Dealer Program Overview
From Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2019, participating HVAC dealers may be eligible to receive a $200 incentive from Georgia Power for installing an electric or dual fuel heat pump system replacing a current gas furnace.
Benefits of a Heat Pump
- Flexibility to choose which type of heat pump is best for the customer's home
- Keeps home comfortable in all seasons
- Saves money on your customer's monthly energy bills
Learn more about the benefits heat pumps provide.Explore the benefits
Available Customer Rebates
In addition to your dealer incentives, you can offer your Georgia Power customers up to $750 in rebates to convert from an A/C unit with gas furnace to an electric or dual fuel heat pump from Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2019.
- $500 rebate for minimum 14 SEER electric or dual fuel heat pump
- *$750 total rebate for ≥ 18 SEER traditional heat pump or ≥ 16 SEER variable refrigerant flow (VRF) inverter technology
*$750 customer conversion rebate offer scheduled to run through Dec. 31, 2019, but subject to end prior to that based on program participation. Customer must be a Georgia Power single family customer and rebate offer cannot be combined with any other Georgia Power heating and cooling rebate offer.
Applying for Rebates Has Never Been Easier
1. If you haven’t yet signed up for Georgia Power’s Rebate Application Portal, please complete this form and email to Georgia Power Sales at email@example.com. Your log in credentials will be emailed back to you (usually within 48 hours).
2. If you are already registered for the online portal, SIGN IN HERE to submit for a rebate.
3. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vivint Smart Home
Vivint Smart Home, a preferred provider, offers a home security and automation solution that allows you to control your home anytime, from anywhere, with the use of a single app.Sign up today
Recycle your secondary, working refrigerator or freezer for free and save up to $100 a year in energy costs. We'll pick it up for you and give you a $35 rebate.Schedule a pickup