With as much as 50 percent of monthly utility bills going to heat and cool homes, more and more people have made the switch to an energy-efficient heat pump.
Dealer Program Overview
Effective December 31, 2020, the HVAC dealer heat pump conversion rebate program will end.
In order to qualify for 2020 conversion rebates, units must be installed and reported to Georgia Power by December 31, 2020 in accordance with the 2020 Heating and Cooling Program Guidelines found under “Dealer Resources”.
Please contact your Georgia Power Key Account Manager with questions or submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of a Heat Pump
- Flexibility to choose which type of heat pump is best for the customer's home
- Keeps home comfortable in all seasons
- Saves money on your customer's monthly energy bills
Learn more about the benefits heat pumps provide.Explore the benefits
Applying for Rebates Has Never Been Easier
1. If you haven’t yet signed up for Georgia Power’s Rebate Application Portal, please complete this form and email to Georgia Power Sales at email@example.com. Your log in credentials will be emailed back to you (usually within 48 hours).
2. If you are already registered for the online portal, SIGN IN HERE to submit for a rebate.
3. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vivint Smart Home
Vivint Smart Home, a preferred provider, offers a home security and automation solution that allows you to control your home anytime, from anywhere, with the use of a single app.Sign up today
Recycle your secondary, working refrigerator or freezer for free and save up to $100 a year in energy costs. We'll pick it up for you and give you a $35 rebate.Schedule a pickup