Skip to main content.

Rate Overview

Our PrePay rate allows you to pay as you use electricity. After depositing funds into your account, your balance is reduced as you use energy - giving you the ability to better manage both your energy usage and your budget.

1. Deposit funds into your account

2. Energy cost is deducted daily as you use electricity

3. Get notified when funds are low

4. Pay Online or at a Payment Location

How to enroll:

Sign up over the phone by calling 1-877-506-3905.

New customers will need to provide:

  • Full name
  • Address
  • Social Security Number (SSN) or a photo ID
  • Proof of residency such as a phone bill.

Benefits & Features

  • Payment flexibility, including the ability to make multiple smaller payments each
    month for the usage you want
  • No deposit, no credit check
  • No reconnect fees
  • Low-balance alerts via text, email or automated phone call
  • Ability to pay off outstanding balance over time with 75% of each payment going towards electric usage, and the remaining 25% towards any deferred balance until fully repaid.
  • Online and mobile account management, including the ability to monitor your daily usage
  • Convenient payment locations, including more than 4,000 Authorized Payment Locations such as Kroger, Walmart and Publix

You can sign up over the phone by calling 1-877-506-3905. If you’re a new customer, all that’s needed is your name, address and Social Security number (SSN), or a picture ID and proof of residency such as a phone bill.


Find an Authorized Payment Location near you

Authorized Payment Locations are open evenings and weekends and are convenient to where you live, work and shop.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the answers to all your questions.

Is it easy to enroll?

It's super easy! You can sign up over the phone by calling 1‑877‑506‑3905. If you're a new customer, all that's needed is your name, address and Social Security number (SSN), or a picture ID and proof of residency such as a phone bill. The PrePay Customer Care Team is available to assist you Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.  

Are there any requirements to participate in the PrePay program?

A smart meter must be present. If your location doesn't currently have a smart meter, one will be installed after you enroll in the program. If a smart meter can't be installed, you will not be eligible for PrePay.

Will I be required to pay a deposit?

No. Customers with a deposit on their existing account will have the deposit applied to their PrePay account. The deposit will first be used to pay any outstanding balance(s). Any remaining funds will be used as a credit on your PrePay account.

Rate Options for Your Budget

We always strive to offer rate solutions that fit your needs and help you manage your budget. Browse the seven options below to learn which rate is right for you!