Setting Up / Managing Account
Setting Up Your Account
The sooner you register your account, the sooner you'll be able to check your balance, make a payment, and choose how you would like to receive low-balance alerts and other important notifications. If you need assistance setting up your account, please call 1-877-506-3905. The PrePay Customer Care Team is available to assist you Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Controlling Your Alerts and Notifications
To keep you in the know and in control, PrePay will send you low-balance alerts as well as disconnect and reconnect notifications. Through Notifications, you can select how and when you'd like to be notified (email, text message or automated phone call). For current balance information, simply reply to any text message notification by sending BAL. Your account information will be sent immediately.
Through Notifications, you'll also be able to:
- Select time frames you would like to receive messages.
- Select additional days you'd like to receive low-balance alerts.
- List up to five ways we can contact you: any combination of email, text or phone.
How to Register
1. Go to My Account Login.
2. Enter your Username and Password.
3. Select "Login."
4. Enter your Account Number and Account Access Code, and select "Continue."
5. Provide required information, and then select "Look Up My Account."
6. Choose your PrePay account, and select "Add Selected Account(s)."
Managing Your Account
With PrePay, you'll no longer receive a bill, and will need to provide your account number and/or account access code when making payments to your PrePay account. Your account number and access code can be found on wallet card(s) included in your PrePay Welcome Packet.
We make it easy to manage your PrePay account and make payments. There are more than 4,000 Authorized Payment Locations convenient to where you live, work and shop.
You can make PrePay payments* at retailers such as:
- Rite Aid
- Family Dollar
- Dollar General and more
*A low transaction fee of $1.50 will apply.Find an Authorized Payment Locations