Due to the declared COVID-19 pandemic, Georgia Power is suspending, until further notice, all customer programs that involve customer facing interaction, including the Small Commercial Direct Install (SCDI) Program.
We appreciate your interest in our program, but out of an abundance of caution for the safety, health, and wellbeing of our customers, employees and participating Program Contractors, we think it is necessary to temporarily pause the program. As soon as we are able, the program will be reactivated. Please click the “Sign Up Now” button below and fill out your contact information. We will contact you at the appropriate time to schedule your free assessment.
Small Commercial Direct Install Program
We help small commercial customers manage energy costs and maintain a competitive edge. Customers work with Georgia Power's approved contractor, FCI Management, to assess your energy-efficiency opportunities for LED lighting upgrades and more. The best part? Georgia Power will pay up to 70% of energy-efficiency upgrades for participating customers.
Our Offers Can Help You
- Improve lighting quality
- Enhance security
- Reduce maintenance
- Get up to 70% of project cost for upgrades
- Do all of this and more
Ready to Apply?
- Sign up below to be contacted. We will help determine your eligibility and schedule a no cost, on-site lighting assessment.
- After your assessment, we will provide a customers report of energy-saving opportunities and associated cost.
- To proceed with the upgrades, sign a program participation agreement.
- Make the upgrades that are right for your business.
- Start reducing your energy costs now and for years to come.
The program is available to Georgia Power commercial customers with a peak demand of 120 kW or less. Our program contractor, FCI Management, can confirm your eligibility.
If you have any additional questions or need assistance scheduling, please call 1-855-950-GPDI (4734) or email GPDI@fcimgt.com.