Energy Assessment & Solutions Program (EASP)
Georgia Power’s Energy Assessment & Solutions Program (EASP) assists income-eligible customers with energy savings through education and free home-efficiency improvements. Qualifying customers receive a complimentary in-home assessment to identify potential energy-saving opportunities, followed by home-energy improvements performed by a program contractor.
How to Apply
- Apply Online: Fill out the form at the bottom of this page
- By Phone: Call us at 1-833-347-5433
Recommended services may include:
- Air Sealing
- Attic Insulation
- Water Heater Insulation Jackets
- Pipe Wrapping
- HVAC Assessment
- LED Light Bulbs
- Smart Programmable Thermostats
Program Eligibility Requirements
To qualify for the program, the following must apply:
1. You must have an active account with Georgia Power
2. Your household income must be at or below 200% of federal poverty income guidelines. Please note that documentation is required. Examples of approved documentation include:
- Social Security Award Letter
- Unemployment Insurance
- Pension Funds
- Disability Award Letter
- Food Stamp Award Letter
- Monthly Paystub
- If applicable, the "no income affidavit" form may be completed
3. If you are a renter, you must complete the landlord consent form.
Note: Additional verification may be required.
The Energy Assessment & Solutions Program (EASP) will conclude on December 31, 2019. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Preliminary Application: Apply Online Now!