Our Business electric vehicle charger rebate is available to help make installing electric vehicle chargers at your location more affordable. For businesses only needing a few chargers, this rebate is available to you to help grow electric vehicle infrastructure across Georgia.
Georgia Power business customers may qualify for a rebate on up to five Level 2 (208/204v) chargers.
*Rebate available while funds last. Amount subject to change.
- Must be a Level 2 (208/240-volt) charger.
- Must have a dedicated circuit
- Must be new (not used, refurbished, rented, etc.) and purchased by the consumer
- Rebate paid on each charger installed.
- There are no manufacturer, make or model restrictions, so long as the above requirements are met.
- Must be a Georgia Power customer.
- Eligible customers must be the property owner, or have the express permission of the property owner, to install the electric vehicle charger.
- Program open to all business customers regardless of electric service rate.
- Business customers include, but are not limited to: retail, industrial, office buildings, churches, mixed use developments, and multi-family residences.
- Third party vendors or business customers engaged in the electric vehicle charging business, and new car dealerships are not eligible for the rebate.
- Business customers participating in the Make Ready Program are not eligible for the business rebate.
From fleet conversions to employee/consumer charging needs, general
questions or to schedule a free electrification consultation, contact
our experts today!