Report a Street Light Outage
Our crews are following the CDC’s recommended guidelines on social distancing. In the event a member of our team needs to work near your home, customers are asked to keep children and pets indoors and maintain the recommended 6 feet distance from crew members. Following these guidelines will help us ensure the health and safety of both our crew and our customers during this time. Thank you.
- Enter the address of the outage location in the search bar or find the outage location by zooming in on the map.
- Click the spot on the map where the light pole you wish to report is located. (not the address)
- Click "Report this Light" and complete the fields.
- Click "Continue" to submit this outage.
- Enter your contact information.
- Click "Report."
View Outage Map
View an interactive map that displays all reported outages. Search by ZIP Code to check outage status in your area. You'll need to log into your account to view the results.
Report an Outage
Reporting power and streetlight outages is easy with our online reporting system. Enroll in outage alerts, learn about weather events in your area, and check the status of your outage.
We're here to help. Contact our residential customer service specialists Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. at 1-888-660-5890. You can also contact the business customer service center Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 1-888-655-5888.